Wednesday 22 April 2015

22 April : Seeds

I did the most impulsive thing today...I planted seeds! The earth looked warm and damp so I rushed indoors and grabbed the packets of seeds that I bought last summer. Before I could change my mind I had sown Ammus majusScabiosa 'Crown', Gypsophila, Candytuft 'Crown', Larkspur 'Imperials', and Nigella 'Dark Blue'. I feel rather doubtful about the success of this project because it seems improbable that I will get flowers from those tiny little seeds which I have thrown onto the soil but I will try to forget that they are there so that anything that grows is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love reading your comments and even though I don't always have time to reply I am really grateful to every one who joins in the conversation.